Norwegian Kings

To achieve real change, we have to see where people need rules and set boundaries. Freedom is contingent on the needs of the Nation. If people don't want to pay taxes or get licenced to run a business than the nation does not get paid. We really need the old tax system back but..

How and where to pay your taxes.

You can make more than four estimated tax payments. To do so, make a copy of one of your unused estimated tax payment vouchers, fill it in, and mail it with your payment. If you make more than four payments, to avoid a penalty, make sure the total of the amounts you pay during a payment period is at least as much as the amount required to be paid by the due date for that period. For other payment methods, see How To Pay Estimated Tax, later.

No income subject to estimated tax during first pay-ment period.

If, after March 31, 2017, you have a large change in income, deductions, additional taxes, or credits that requires you to start making estimated tax payments, you should figure the amount of your estimated tax payments by using the annualized income installment method, explained in chapter 2 of Pub. 505. If you use the annualized income installment method, file Form 2210, Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals, Estates, and Trusts, including Schedule AI, with your 2017 tax return even if no penalty is owed. Farmers and fishermen. If at least two-thirds of your gross income for 2016 or 2017 is from farming or fishing, you can do one of the following. Pay all of your estimated tax by January 16, 2018. File your 2017 Form 1040 by March 1, 2018, and pay the total tax due. In this case, 2017 estimated tax payments are not required to avoid a penalty. Fiscal year taxpayers. You are on a fiscal year if your 12-month tax period ends on any day except December 31. Due dates for fiscal year taxpayers are the 15th day of the 4th, 6th, and 9th months of your current fiscal year and the 1st month of the following fiscal year. If any payment date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, use the next business day. Name Change If you changed your name because of marriage, divorce, etc., and you made estimated tax payments using your former name, attach a statement to the front of your 2017 paper tax return. On the statement, show all of the estimated tax payments you (and your spouse, if filing jointly) made for 2017 and the name(s) and SSN(s) under which you made the payments. Be sure to report the change to your local Social Security Administration office before filing your 2017 tax return. This prevents delays in processing your return and issuing refunds. It also safeguards your future social security benefits. For more details, call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY/TDD 1-800-325-0778). How To Amend Estimated Tax Payments To change or amend your estimated tax payments, refigure your total estimated tax payments due (see the 2017 Estimated Tax Worksheet). Then, to figure the payment due for each remaining payment period, see Amended estimated tax in chapter 2 of Pub. 505. If an TIP estimated tax payment for a previous period is less than one-fourth of your amended estimated tax, you may owe a penalty when you file your return. When a Penalty Is Applied In some cases, you may owe a penalty when you file your return. The penalty is imposed on each underpayment for the number of days it remains unpaid. A penalty may be applied if you did not pay enough estimated tax for the year or you did not make the payments on time or in the required amount. A penalty may apply even if you have an overpayment on your tax return. The penalty may be waived under certain conditions. See chapter 4 of Pub. 505 for details. How To Pay Estimated Tax Pay Online IRS offers an electronic payment option that is right for you. Paying online is convenient and secure and helps make sure we get your payments on time. To pay your taxes online or for more information, go to You can pay using any of the following methods. IRS Direct Pay for online transfers directly from your checking or savings account at no cost to you, go to Pay by Card. To pay by debit or credit card, go to A convenience fee is charged by these service providers. Electronic Fund Withdrawal (EFW) is an integrated e-file/e-pay option offered when filing your federal taxes electronically using tax preparation software, through a tax professional, or the IRS at Online Payment Agreement. If you cannot pay in full by the due date of your tax return, you can apply for an online monthly installment agreement at Once you complete the online process, you will receive immediate notification of whether your agreement has been approved. A user fee is charged. IRS2Go is the mobile application of the IRS; you can access Direct Pay or Pay By Card by downloading the application. Pay by Phone Paying by phone is another safe and secure method of paying electronically. Use one of the following methods (1) call one of the debit or credit card service providers or (2) the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). Debit or credit card. Call one of our service providers. Each charges a fee that varies by provider, card type, and payment amount. WorldPay US, Inc. 1-844-729-8298 (1-844-PAY-TAX-8 TM) Official Payments 1-888-UPAY-TAX TM (1-888-872-9829)

Where to send payments with vouchers.

Link2Gov Corporation 1-888-PAY-1040 TM (1-888-729-1040) EFTPS. To use EFTPS, you must be enrolled either online or have an enrollment form mailed to you. To make a payment using EFTPS, call 1-800-555-4477 (English) or 1-800-244-4829 (Español). People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability and who have access to TTY/TDD equipment can call 1-800-733-4829. For more information about EFTPS, go to or Mobile Device To pay through your mobile device, download the IRS2Go app. Cash Cash is a new in-person payment option for individuals provided through retail partners with a maximum of $1,000 per day per transaction. To make a cash payment you must first be registered online at, our Official Payment provider. Pay by Check or Money Order Using the Estimated Tax Payment Voucher Before submitting a payment through the mail using the estimated tax payment voucher, please consider alternative methods. One of our safe, quick and easy electronic payment options might be right for you. If you choose to mail in your payment, there is a separate estimated tax payment voucher for each due date. The due date is shown in the upper right corner. Complete and send in the voucher only if you are making a payment by check or money order. If you and your spouse plan to file separate returns, file separate vouchers instead of a joint voucher. To complete the voucher, do the following. Print or type your name, address, and SSN in the space provided on the estimated tax payment voucher. If you have an IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), enter it wherever your SSN is requested. If filing a joint voucher, also enter your spouse's name and SSN. List the names and SSNs in the same order on the joint voucher as you will list them on your joint return. Enter in the box provided on the estimated tax payment voucher only the amount you are sending in by check or money order. When making payments of estimated tax, be sure to take into account any 2016 overpayment that you choose to credit against your 2017 tax, but do not include the overpayment amount in this box. Make your check or money order payable to United States Treasury. Do not send cash. To help process your payment accurately, enter the amount on the right side of the check like this: '$ XXX.XX'. Do not use dashes or lines (for example, do not enter '$ XXX— or $ XXX xx 100'). Enter '2017 Form 1040-ES' and your SSN on your check or money order. If you are filing a joint estimated tax payment voucher, enter the SSN that you will show first on your joint return. Enclose, but do not staple or attach, your payment with the estimated tax payment voucher.

Code is King

Created by Global Web Methods